- baking powder;
- 4 eggs;
- 300g of sugar;
- 100g of fat sour cream;
- 300g of flour.
- Beat the eggs with sugar for 10 minutes.
- In the same bowl slowly add the butter (it is preferable to be hot), then cream.
- Mix baking powder with flour.
- After that mix them together to receive a smooth paste , not very thick.
- Prepare the tray with baking paper, then add the paste.
- After cherry juice flowed all, put them on the dough surface.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees , then put the cake for 30-40 min.
I hope you’ll like it, because i really do :))) Good Appetite !!!