- 1 egg;
- 2 yolks ;
- 125g sugar;
- 1 vanilla;
- a teaspoon of grated orange peel;
- one tablespoon of orange liqueur or juice;
- 150g of butter;
- 250g of flour;
- 1 / 2 packet of baking powder;
- a little bit of salt;
- Mix the egg and both yolks in a bowl with sugar for 5-7 min. Cut the vanilla in two pieces, put one half into another bowl and mix together with the grated orange peel and the juice of orange. After that mix the content of both bowls in one till you get a smooth paste.
- Take the butter and but little pieces in the bowl, one by one while mixing. Mix flour with baking powder and add it in the dough you’ve got, after that add salt and mix very well till you get a consistent dough.
- You may have a kind of tube to make the letter S or you can make it by yourself using a usual plastic bag. After covering the tray with baking paper, make the “S”es or you can do whatever you like as I did, something interesting and beautiful for holidays.
- Preheat the oven at 160 degrees and bake the cookies for 12 min.
Good luck ! ;) and a Happy New Year !!!