- congealed dough (1200g ) ;
- 3 apples (cut into small pieces) ;
- fruit jam (I used peachand apricot jam) ;
- powdered sugar;
- 1 egg ;
- butter .
- After thawing the dough, cut in medium-sized squares. On each square put some of the cuted apples, add some sugar on top, spoon about 1 tablespoon of jam and then connect the four corners in the middle.
- Take a tray and grease its surface with butter than put in the pies and grease them with beaten egg.
Note: Do it faster because the dough is becoming dry.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Bake the pies for 20 – 30 minutes.
- When the baking is finished, let the pies get colder, after that spoon some powdered sugar on top.
Now you can enjoy the taste of the pies.