Preparation Time: 30 min. Cooking Time: 30 min.
- 200g of soft butter or margarine;
- 250g of sugar;
- 1 pack of vanilla sugar;
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt;
- 4 eggs;
- 6 tablespoons of cocoa;
- 5 tablespoons of chocolate powder or grated chocolate(preferable to be dark or semisweet chocolate chips);
- 150g of grated almonds(I used a mix of almonds and hazelnuts);
- 250g of flour;
- 1 pack of baking powder.
- In a medium bowl, put butter and then add sugar, vanilla sugar, salt and eggs. Using electric mixer, beat the ingredients on medium speed until smooth. After that add in the obtained mixture cocoa, chocolate powder, almonds and mix.
2. Heat oven to 200°C. For easier cutting, cover the pan with foil.
3. In the chocolate mixture add flour and baking powder then mix well until you get a smooth paste. Pour the obtained batter in the pan, leveled by a special shovel.
5. For the topping melt the cups of chocolate gradually adding butter and honey, stir until smooth. Cool 10 minutes then spread over the brownies. For a better look sprinkle with powdered sugar, as I did. Store covered in refrigerator.