- 350 g chocolate ;
- 4 tablespoons of butter ;
- 2/3 cup of flour ;
- 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder or bicarbonate ;
- 1/2 tablespoon of salt ;
- 3 eggs ;
- 3/4 cup of sugar ;
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla ;
- Additional : blackberries .
- Heat 250 g of chocolate ( I used 3 kinds of chocolate : milk chocolate with honey, dark chocolate and chocolate with nuts) and 4 tablespoons of butter until it melts, stirring of 20 in 20 seconds. In another bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla with mixer, add chocolate, then flour and mix again. After that cut into small cubes 100 g of chocolate and add to bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. In a Teflon pan or baking paper place one tablespoon of batter at 3 cm distance . Bake about 12-15 minutes, do not bake too much cause these cookies should be soft. Put the cookies on a plate using a spatula and cool completly.
They are delicious, I hope you’ll try to do them and you’ll like it :))) Good Appetite !!!