- 5 eggs ;
- ½ C sugar ;
- vanilla ;
- ½ C flour ;
- cherries ;
- apricot and peach jam .
- Using the mixer, mix eggs and sugar at a high speed than add vanilla. After that add flour and mix at a slow speed.
- Prepare the tray and cover it with special paper, then put the paste.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Bake the roll for 10-12 minutes.
- When the baking is finished put on the jam and on the half of it put cherries, rotate the roll so as to look like in the photos :D, then put the roll in fridge for 10-20 minutes.
For the chocolate cream:
- 1 egg ;
- butter ;
- cocoa powder ;
- 100 g sugar.
Mix very well egg with sugar, then add some tablespoons of cocoa powder until the color becomes dark brown or just brown( it doesn’t matter ) . Prepare a pannikin with water and put it at a slow fire, the bowl with chocolate cream has to be put over the pannikin (but so as not to touch water) – this is called ,, steam bath ”. Keep it on fire stirring continuously until the sugar melts, then add a medium piece of butter and mix until it becomes a smooth paste.
- Pour the cream over the roll, then put grated white chocolate on top.